All stripes on set with photo assistant Brooke Vandever, model Violet Siu and stylist Kirsten Gellatney. Photo by Shannon Greer.
I’m a creative professional who loves working with small businesses, non-profits, and indie upstarts. A seasoned pro, my experience ranges from consumer magazines to website design. As a creative consultant, I pride myself on my ability to translate a brand’s mission into amazing visuals.
To learn more, or talk about a project, you can contact me at email@example.com.
For a full resume, visit my profile on LinkedIn.
- Web Design & Development
Ribbon Health, Meg Connolly Communications, Insider’s Guide to Spas, Tory Burch Foundation,
- Art Direction and Graphic Design
Kidbox, Condé Nast Tablet Editions (Vogue and Vanity Fair), Redbook, Marie Claire, Entertainment Weekly, New York Magazine, Colin Cowie, Sterling Books
- Art Direction for Photography
- Print Design
- Web Design, UX / UI Design
- HTML Email Design
- Graphic Design: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Motion Graphics: AfterEffects, Photoshop
- Content Management: WordPress, PHP
- Prototyping: Keynote, Acrobat, Sketch, Invision, Zeplin
- Presentation: Microsoft PowerPoint, Google Slides
- Planning: Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, AirTable
- Development: HTML/CSS/JS
- Management: Humor, Collaboration, Common Sense, Active Communication